Sunday 20 January 2013

Shopping Is Genius

Just point me at the shops and I'll spend money - doesn't matter what kind of shops, money will just fly out of my purse!! So at least that means I can do haul videos from time to time. Hope you enjoy this one. I'm wearing a topshop lipstick in this vid, that I can't get enough of called All About Me. Look out for a review at the start of the week.

Here's my video: (also if anyone can help me work out how to beat the thumbnail lottery on youtube that would be fab :) )


Also Ryan likes a bit of shopping as well:



Heather xxx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant video! I love primark tights too, don't think I've bought some from anywhere else in years. Clutch is fab too. Have a great time at the wedding!
    Sophie xx

    http://f-ckandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete